SOAL 90: Fire Within Yourself
In this podcast episode, Dr. Norman Rosenthal discusses his new book on Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD) and shares insights on how to overcome the winter blues. He emphasizes the importance of creating a bright environment, getting more light, and engaging in activities such as exercise to combat SAD. Dr. Rosenthal also explores the power of self-exploration and shares strategies for personal growth and resilience.
You are incandescent and you just generate good feelings in the people you talk to.
We are igniting a new way of leading with your soul and interviewing ordinary people with extraordinary impact.
Thank you for listening to the stories of our leaders who will help and guide you on your leadership journey.
- Psychological and biological tricks to uplift mood, such as social contacts and meditation
- The significance of an autumn checkup to prepare for the winter season
- Eight tips for preparing for winter, including creating a bright environment, planning vacations, and staying physically active
- Writing a concise yet informative book that resonates with readers’ busy lives.
- The importance of creating a beautiful piece of art that captures the essence of the book.
- Encouraging individuals to dig deep within themselves to find the light and overcome personal challenges.
- Ordinary individuals are capable of making an extraordinary impact through their leadership qualities.